Kidrobot is one of my favorite stores because it so perfectly combines art and pop culture. The products they sell are really fun, kitschy, and off-the-wall. If you’re looking for a super unique holiday gift, you really can’t beat a grumpy Communist walrus plush toy. Or sad corn!
1. Mr. Corn Sad Tender Edition [$19.95] // I’m not sure what corn has to be sad about…
2. Pocket Wee Devil [$15.95] // I think this one is kinda cute, even though he’s the nemesis of Pocket Ninja.
3. Burgerlog Doodie Doll [$20] // There are no words.
4. Candy Cane Labbit Plush [$15.95] // Oh look, it’s so festive, with a candy cane! And a mustache!
5. Vasily the Grumpiest Walrus Plush [$20.97] // So, um, apparently this walrus is the commander of a Russian nuclear attack sub. I think this may be why we won the Cold War.
6. Pocket Zombie Ninja [$9.95] // Zombie Ninjas eat brains! BRAAAAAINS!