You will see me write about West Elm fairly often on this blog because it’s one of my favorite stores. Some of their items are a little bit pricey, but they have frequent sales and their clearance prices are hard to beat. I have to confess, I’m not very into Halloween, but these fun vintage-inspired finds from West Elm are making me want to stock up for next year. And if you’re lucky enough to live near a West Elm (oh! you are lucky!), get yourself to a store right now and pick up some of these sale items for this Halloween!
1. Skull Candles // $19.00 (was $12.99)
2. Halloween Masks // $2.99 (was $5.00)
3. Hanging Glitter Bats // $12.99 (was $19.00)
4. Halloween Heads on Canister // $2.99 (was $8.00)
5. Glitter Skulls // $9.99 (was $19.00)
6. Halloween Icons on Stand // $7.99 (was $14.00)
7. Skeleton Papercone // $2.99 ($8.00)
8. Recycled-Glass Candy Bowl // $19.99 (was $34.00)
…and all these items have free shipping too!