Although fall is the season of apples and root vegetables, for me, nothing says fall like the flavor of pumpkin. Typically we associate the flavor of pumpkin with the spices we add to it: nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice. In recent years, I’ve started to experiment with the savory side of pumpkin too–it’s great roasted in the oven with rosemary and olive oil.
Looking for other ways to get your pumpkin fix this fall? Here are some of my favorite pumpkin products.
2. Twinings Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea // Amazon
3. Pumpkin Seed Toffee with Alderwood-Smoked Salt // Dean & Deluca
4. Pumpkin Parmesan Pasta Sauce // Williams-Sonoma
5. American Spoon Pumpkin Butter // Amazon
6. Frontera Roasted Pumpkin & Corn Salsa // Crate & Barrel
7. Pumpkin Creme Cookie-Wiches by tookies // Etsy